Hi Everyone, I’m Sammy!
When work and life get in the way, my happy place has always been in planning my vacations and weekend getaways. On a regular day, can find me on my couch, with the television on in the background while I’m looking through restaurant menus and exploring different places to go. People say travel is a lifestyle and they are absolutely right. I don’t know what my life would be without the experiences I’ve had. Travel has taught me patience, to think on my feet, perseverance, to be open, and most importantly it taught me how to have fun.
The first time I traveled without my family was when I was a senior in high school and I was instantly hooked. The different people, the food, the culture, tolerance, kindness, sometimes bad experiences, and the beautiful scenery I experienced just kept me wanting to travel even more. So far, I’ve had the opportunity to travel to 24 different countries and 24 states in the United States, and it’s been life altering. I am really excited to share my adventures with you.
Here’s what you will find on my blog:
- You will always find great food recommendations because to me, travel and food go hand in hand. I always try to experience the food and culture of every place I travel to.
- You will get great hotel recommendations, I love visiting new hotels, especially the ones that are a bit more quirky.
- You will get recommendations on night life and where to grab a drink, whether it is a dive bar or a rooftop bar.
- You will find travel itineraries and recommendations on activities, if you aren’t doing something crazy every trip, what’s the point in going right?
Here’s what you won’t find on my blog:
- Me posting about things I haven’t experienced myself.
- False recommendations of restaurants, bars, hotels, or experiences I didn’t enjoy.
Thank you for stopping by and you’re always welcome to come back and visit!